Page 44 of 305 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #431
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My bad, Xel. Your quite right, it is February for you guys. Hmm, it should be an interesting incarnation of Final Fantasy.

  2. #432
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dude, I beat The Maw (Last level on Halo) on LEGENDARY! Just me alone. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #433
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've created a Sakura Taisen thread since we seem to be talking a lot about it lately.

  4. #434
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I finally beat Silent Hill 2. It's so awesome =D I have to play it on Normal mode now...(Easy mode was scary enough!), but now I have some cool stuff unlocked (chainsaw and bullet number adjust)

    Weird story about the chainsaw:

    I was playing on replay mode in Silent Hill 2. I had just collected my chainsaw, which was nicely lodged into a pile of logs. Naturally, I was itching to try it out on something, and the first fight with a monster was still a long way off. So I kept running until I stumbled across a wooden fence. It wasn't a monster, but I thought it would do. So, giggling evilly, I sliced through the wooden fence again and again. Of course, nothing happened, but it was kinda amusing. After my fun was over, I decided I wanted to try my chainsaw on an actual monster. As I tried to pull away from the fence, but James seemingly had other plans as I could not pull him away from the fence. He kept doing these wild animations, which looked like he was falling onto his knees and getting up really, really quickly (and unnaturally). I finally regained control of James, and everything was fine. Kinda a weird experience though, I'm still trying to figure out how I did that...

  5. #435
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    d00d! Nevan rules! Now get the pc version and play me!!

  6. #436
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I can't wait for Crystal Chronicles, it'll be great for my friends (mutliplayer game besides Monkey Ball, Mario Kart, and Melee XD)

  7. #437
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL! How far are you, OCB?

    I got Crimson Skies today, it's cool just the begining is a little slow paced until you man the AA gun which doesn't take long to get to.

  8. #438
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yes. Its recieving a lot of harsh criticisms from the majority of the gaming public, mainly from the PS2 owners [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

  9. #439
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm about halfway.

  10. #440
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you play online often? I would hook up Halo online but there's so much you have to do. I'll just wait for Halo 2 and go live.

    Also what's your favorite multiplayer level? Mine has to be Blood Gultch or Sidewinder. I can get on top of Sidewinder and I'm still learning to get on top of Blood Gultch. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •